“When they came to kill the Zed, it was a nice day.”First line in Mister Impossible by Maggie Stiefvater
It’s time for another seasonal TBR through Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. We’ve hit fall, my least favorite season, so I need some books to distract me while we trudge through the next couple of months. I managed to read all the books from my summer TBR so I don’t have any carry-overs. It allowed me to eye the list of books I said I wanted to read this year because I’m kind of running out of months. But anyway, here are the books I plan on reading in the fall.
- With Fate Conspire (The Onyx Court #4) by Marie Brennan
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- There Will Come a Darkness (The Age of Darkness #1) by Katy Rose Pool
- The Bone Ship’s Wake (The Tide Child #3) by RJ Barker
- Piranesi by Susanna Clarke
- The King of Crows (The Diviners #4) by Libba Bray
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- The Mad Ship (Liveship Traders #2) by Robin Hobb
I’m very excited about this selection, especially The Bone Ship’s Wake because I desperately need to know how that series ends. The King of Crows also feels like a book I should have read a year ago, but I’m a bit nervous about it actually. Still, if all goes well, I should finish at least three series this season which feels great. Let me know if you’ve read any of these and what you look forward to reading this fall.