“Give me your hat.”First line in The Bone Ships by R. J. Barker
It’s Tuesday, and today it’s time to look at the books I plan to read but won’t *cough* I mean that I will for sure read this winter. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, so head over there to check out the future topics.
If we start by looking back on my fall TBR, I’ve read 4 out the 8 books I put on that. However, I’m currently reading a fifth. Yes, more than half is a win. The 3 books I didn’t manage to get to were: The Martian by Andy Weir, Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman and The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix. All of these will carry on to my winter TBR.
As usual, I only put 8 books on my seasonal TBRs and not 10 because even 8 is clearly a challenge for me. I refuse to go lower than that, though. The last 5 books on this TBR are all books I really need to read. They are all sequels that I need to get to before I forget too much of the previous books. But no more talking. Here are the 8 books I plan to read in winter:
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
- The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J. K. Rowling (reread)
- Rhythm of War (The Stormlight Archive #4) by Brandon Sanderson
- The Archive of the Forgotten (Hell’s Library #2) by A. J. Hackwith
- Call of the Bone Ships (The Tide Child #2) by R. J. Barker
- The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles #3) by Mary E. Pearson
The big challenge is without a doubt Rhythm of War because that is going to take me weeks to finish. However, I’m determined to finally read all 8 books from a seasonal TBR. Let me know what you plan to read in the near future and which of these books you think I should prioritize.