“The man who called himself Bors, at least in this place, sneered at the low murmuring that rolled around the vaulted chamber like the soft gabble of geese.First line in The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
Apparently, it’s already fall here in 2020, so I guess it’s time to share my TBR for the season. To take a quick look back it my summer TBR, I’ve read 5 of the 8 books on that list, but I’m about the start the sixth. I’ve decided not to put the remaining two on my fall TBR because I don’t feel myself very inclined to pick them up at the moment. The books in question are There Will Come A Darkness by Katy Rose Pool and Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky.
Based on that experience, I’m also going to stick with just 8 books on my seasonal TBRs instead of 10. Here are my choices in no particular order other than the order I thought of them in.
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson (The Remnant Chronicles #2)
- The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan (The Wheel of Time #4)
- Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
- The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss (The Kingkiller Chronicle #2)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter #5)
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
I really hope to read all of these in the next few months. There are quite a few exciting new releases coming up that I haven’t added to this list simply because I don’t know when I’m able to get a hold of them (library decides). They will take priority, though. And yes, it’s stressing me out very much. What do you plan to read in the fall?