“On the second Sabbat of the Twelfthmoon, in the city of Weep, a girl fell from the sky.”First line in Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
Hi, guys. Today I’m coming to you with a new kind of post because I’m not talking about books today. I want to show that I spend my time enjoying other things, too. A lot of other people do these kinds of post too, and I always enjoy reading those so I’m going to share some of the things I like as well.
I’m not really going to put limitions on these posts. I’m going to share whatever I think deserve some love or whatever I think you guys might enjoy, too.
- Heartbreak Weather by Niall Horan – I’ve been in an intense One Direction phase for the past 3 months now and it shows no signs of ending. When this album came out, I was too obsessed with Louis’ and Harry’s albums to give it a listen. Niall was never really my favorite so I actually hadn’t planned on listening to the album. I accidentally heard the song Black and White recently, and then I just needed to listen to the rest of it. Favorite songs: Black and White, Arms of a Stranger and Everywhere.
- Calm by 5 Seconds of Summer – Speaking of great albums, if you haven’t listened to Calm… what are you doing? Every single song on that album is amazing. Favorite songs (this is hard!): Wildflower, High, Lonely Heart.
- Better by Scarlet Pleasure – I don’t expect you to know who this is as they are a Danish band. However, if you do, please comment because they are my absolute favorite band. Like nothing else even comes close. Their music is somewhat similar to The 1975 or maybe that’s just me. I love them both! Better is their newest single so I’ve been listening to that a lot.
Movies and Shows
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse – Now, Spider-Man has always been my favorite superhero so it’s really a crime that I haven’t watched this movie before now. I think I’ve been so in love with Tom Holland’s Spider-Man that I didn’t want to watch anything Spider-Man-related that didn’t involve him. Also, the immense hype surrounding this movie kind of scared me. However, I really liked it and can tell why people are freaking out over it. It looked pretty awesome.
- The Office – I’ve spent the last couple of months watching all 9 seasons, mainly because I wanted to see where all the memes originated from. It was hilarious! Every scene during those first couple of seasons are potential memes. It’s amazing. However, the first 3 to 4 seasons were definitely the best. I didn’t laugh very often for the rest of the seasons. I will recommend watching the bloopers though.
- Dylan Is In Trouble – A YouTuber I recently started following. He does a lot of movie commentaries, and he’s seriously hilarious. He makes jokes while watching the movie but he’ll also highlight things about it that makes it either good or bad. So it’s both funny and interesting.
I’m so excited to read this book!!
Like this is not even funny. I’m been in this situation so many times already and I’m running out of creative excuses. Help me!
When you don’t know whether to laugh or cry…
- Connie shared her ten favorite fictional couples and I agree with her on a lot of those
- If you love Disney movies, you need to check out Ellyn’s post where she recommends books based on Disney classics
I hope you enjoyed this experiment from me and maybe felt inspired. I’m going to make a post like this whenever I feel like I have enough to share. Until then, stay safe and have a great day!